At Core we are always working to stay on top of industry trends and improve our shipping service. A perfect example of this advancement is our new CryoProtect shipping case. The case has passed extensive ISTA 3A and ISTA FEDEX 6A testing which involved drop, crush, and random vibration testing.
The CryoProtect allows Core to offer better protection for samples and bigger savings for clients. Its smaller size in comparison with traditional shipping cases offers easier handling for clients. The CryoProtect completed a thorough validation process and is now in use for all transfers using Chart MVE SC 4/3V and SC4/2V cryogenic cane shippers.
- Two handle configurations make it easy to carry
- Close cell foam provides excellent cushioning for vapour shipper
- Heavy Duty stainless steel latch and strut hinge
- Innovative ribbed design improves crush strength
- It’s important to keep LN2 dry vapour shippers in the upright position, the domed top ensures case cannot be placed upside-down
- Round sides makes case impractical to place on its side
- Strong, lightweight polyethylene construction offers excellent impact absorption
- Unique tamper evident security seals
- Zinc plated rivets offer stronger tensile and sheer strength vs. aluminum rivets