Core operates two of the most secure, safe and high quality biorepositories in the World.
Our facilities located in Toronto General Hospital and near Pearson International Airport offer clients unrivalled peace of mind.
We focus on best practice storage services for biological materials. Our experienced staff, dual redundant alarm and monitoring systems, video surveillance, vault like security and robust quality system ensures sample safety 24/7, 365.
Our Toronto facility has been Health Canada inspected and both facilities meet cGMP and cGLP standards. Core adheres to the strict accreditation standards of FACT and follows ISBER best practices. As part of client services, our quality system is routinely audited by accreditation, regulatory, and client auditors.
Core offers clients secure cryogenic storage on per box, per rack or per freezer basis for only as long as needed.
Top reasons clients choose to store at Core:
- Most experienced providers of cryogenic solutions in Canada
- Premier quality system – documentation – record keeping
- High volume quality at low volume price
- Ultimate flexibility as projects evolve and change
- Focus funds and resources on activity, not equipment purchase and repository maintenance
- Need dual redundancy for high value samples
- Out of space or shortage of space
- Relocating a sample collection
- Interim storage solution during construction of new facility
- Worry free – stress free, secure, safe storage