As one of the most experienced provider of cryogenic solutions in Canada we take great pride in sharing our expertise.
Our ability to analyze and optimize cryogenic storage options coupled with our unparalleled experience allows Core to offer Canada’s preeminent cryogenic consulting service. Our mission is to raise the bar in terms of protecting the long term value of samples stored in cryogenic facilities throughout Canada and beyond. Our design strategy is focused on addressing the three critical variables of storage: Time, Temperature and Viability.
Over a decade ago we constructed our own world class facility with state of the art cryogenic storage freezers, vault-like security, 24-7 monitoring and back-up systems. We then began working with other biorepositories to provide guidance and direction for the many critical decisions associated with start-up. Our top to bottom understanding of biorepositories, cell processing laboratories and our ability to understand client needs from both first hand and consulting experience offers Core’s clients a vital technical resource.
Whether you need assistance with relocating your biospecimen collection, wish to improve the quality of your storage, expand or upgrade an existing facility, or plan to start a new biorespository, Core can help.
Core offers consulting services to support the following:
- Design and Build Biorepositories: We can help you selected the correct tanks and layout within your planned repository or rework your existing facility to support your operational needs and transactional activities. Our team can help plan for expansion and develop usage projections and complete cost-benefit analysis of various storage methods. We can help you review gas supply options, procure freezers, install your facility, and start-up and commissioning the repository.
- Designing Quality Systems and Policies: We can support the development of and offer templates for your quality systems and policies to ensure your biospecimen are maintained with the highest standards.
- Designing and Building Liquid Nitrogen Supply Systems: Using a holistic approach, we examine the entire application and work with users, architects, gas companies and contractors to ensure systems are designed and installed to meet your specific to user requirements.
- Sample Handling and Staff Training: Core offer’s comprehensive training on all elements of biobanking. You can select from a standard course outline or customize a class to meet your specific needs and Core can provide the training on our site or yours.
- Budget Planning and Projections: If you need help analysing hard and soft costs, developing equipment acquisition strategies for cryogenic equipment and systems or need help understanding the economic impact of long-term infrastructure planning than we’re here to help.